Join Us in Orlando to Learn about Hearing Better with Cochlear Implants
Saturday, March 21, 2020 12:30-4:30 PM
Hyatt Regency Orlando
An afternoon workshop for parents, adults and family members who have, or are exploring, cochlear implants
You will receive answers to your questions:
- What benefits can I or my child expect from a cochlear implant?
- Why do children and adults with some usable hearing benefit?
- What advancements have been made in the design of cochlear implants and how has this helped users?
- How do cochlear implants work with hearing aids?
- Will I be able to talk on the telephone with a cochlear implant?
- What are immediate things I can do to support an adult or child to maximize their performance?
You will also be able to ask doctors and audiologists any other questions you may have during the session “Ask me anything.”
Hearing access will be provided with captioning and induction loop assistive listening.
Exhibit Area will allow you to engage with the following companies:
ACI Alliance Listening Matters
Advanced Bionics MED-EL
CapTel Captioned Telephone The Moog Center
CENTA Nemours Children’s Hospital
Clarke School Partners for a Greater Voice
Cochlear Americas SyNAPS
Complete Hearing Solutions Tampa Bay Hearing
For more information and to register: https://www.acialliance.org/news/483465/ConsumerParent-Workshop-in-Orlando-March-21-2020.htm
Questions: Jessica Houk, email@example.com